About The Sydney Harbour High Tea Cruise:
Experience high tea just after high noon on this relaxing sightseeing cruise by Captain Cook. Start your High Tea Harbour cruise in style with a glass of Brown Brothers pink bubbly. The treats are served with a delicious assortment of hot and cold snacks, as well as tea and coffee that will tempt both your sweet tooth and savoury tastes.
Select the best available seating or opt for a guaranteed window seat for unobstructed views. Cruises depart Circular Quay every day at 14:30. You will either set sail aboard the MV Sydney 2000 *or John Cadman 2.
- All Year Round, Daily | Except Mondays and Fridays.
schedule Departure Times:
- Circular Quay: 14:30 - Returns approx. 15:45.
place Departure Point:
- Circular Quay (Jetty 6).
- Approx. 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Hotel Pick-Up & Drop-Off.
- Additional food & drink outwith that already provided (available for purchase).
All dinner cruise boats are equipped with:
- Open-air and sheltered decks.
- Passenger toilets.
- Bar for additional drinks purchases.