About The Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise:
Join this fantastic Lunch Cruise by Captain Cook and spend 3-hours sailing between Sydney's iconic landmarks and natural wonders. If your knowledge of the city is fairly limited then you might not realise just how many incredible sights and fun opportunities lie a short distance offshore.
After casting off from King Street Wharf the crew of the MV Sydney 2000 (*or John Cadman 2) will guide you on a leisurely circuit around Sydney Harbour. Look out for Sydney Opera House, the Royal Botanic Gardens, Shark Island, Fort Denison, numerous nestled bays and much more.
Select the best available seating or opt for a guaranteed window seat for unobstructed views. Lunch consists of a 2 or 3-course à la carte menu (see sample below). You may choose whichever one suits your appetite.
- All Year Round, Daily.
schedule Departure Times:
- Circular Quay: 12:30 - Returns approx. 15:45.
place Departure Point:
- Circular Quay (Jetty 6).
- Approx. 3 hours 15 minutes.
- Hotel Pick-Up & Drop-Off.
- Additional Drinks Purchases.
All lunch cruise boats are equipped with:
- Open-air and sheltered decks.
- Passenger toilets.
- Bar for additional drinks purchases.
- Menu -
Note: This is a sample menu, subject to change.
- VIEW/DOWNLOAD - This file opens in a NEW TAB, to return to the cruise page check your browser tabs.