About The Sydney True Crime Walking Tour:
The True Crime Tour by Dark Stories is a guided walking experience through some of Sydney's oldest areas. It starts every day at the corner of Parbury Lane & Lower Fort Street at 11:00 and 14:00. Here you'll be introduced to your guide before descending deep into the city's criminal past.
Over the next 90 minutes you'll stroll down historic streets, see beautiful old buildings, and stop at the occasional site of some grizzly murder! Each story is based on a true life event that's sure to captivate history buffs and lovers of true crime alike.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- Live English-Speaking Guide.
schedule Tour Times:
- 11:00, Daily.
- 19:30, Weekends.
place Departure Point:
- Parbury Lane, opposite Sydney Harbour Bridge, The Rocks | View Location.
- Approximately 90 minutes.
error Important Note:
- It's recommended that participants wear comfortable walking shoes for this tour.
- A moderate level of physical fitness is recommended for this tour.
- Unfortunately this tour is not accessible to wheelchair users.
- Food & Drink.
- Transport To And From Departure Location.