Széchenyi Massage Packages:
Feel the need to relive tension during your time at Széchenyi? Try one of these popular massage packages. You can choose whether you want a male and female therapist:
• Aromatherapy Massage (20 Mins) + Entry:
Relive the tension in your upper body with the help of one of Széchenyi's professional masseurs. This easy-going 20 minute treatment employs fragrance free aromatic oil to bolster the effects of the massage. It is conducted in a private cubicle and you can choose whether you want a male and female therapist.
• Thermal Massage (20 Mins) + Entry:
Széchenyi's 20 minute thermal massages are ideal for relieving muscle aches and joint pains. The masseurs use a firm Swedish technique to target areas of discomfort, rubbing and kneading as required to unravel localised tension and promote relaxation. By the end of the session you should be feeling sprightly and revitalised, ready for further relaxation in the spa's many pools.
• Royal Thermal Massage (45 or 60 Min VIP) + Entry:
This VIP multi-sensory experience incorporates a gentle range of full body massages along with heated, organic oils that lightly fragrance the skin and air around the massage table. It's a very popular form of aromatherapy that clears the mind and reduces stress.
Four different fragrances are available with this treatment, these are: Relaxing Jasmine, Rose Harmony, Citrus Refresh and Vetiver (most suitable for men). Details of each fragrance can be found in this downloadable leaflet.
If you'd like to extend your Harmony Aroma session then you can upgrade to the 60 minute version. This treatment includes the application of a moisturising facial toner, as well as a feet-to-head full body massage.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- 09:00 to 18:00.
- Guests are welcome to stay until the Spa's closing at 22:00.
Széchenyi Bath Address:
- Budapest, Állatkerti krt. 9-11, 1146 Hungary.
- Enter via the "Kós Károly Sétány" side entrance - View Location.
Getting to Széchenyi Bath:
- Ride the Millennium Underground Railway (M1) to Széchenyi fürdő station.
- Hop-off at stop 1/27 on the Big Bus Budapest Tour.