About The Tangier City Tour:
The Tangier City Tour is a new hop-on hop-off bus service offering travellers a fun and flexible introduction to this ancient port city and its surroundings. There's two sightseeing routes to discover, both of which are included in your 48-hour ticket:
Historical Route | 11 Stops:
Lasting approximately 1 hour, this route takes you through the historic centre of Tangier. Hop off at iconic locations throughout the city, such as the Kasbah Museum and Grand Mosque, and enjoy panoramic views of the sprawling seafront. You'll also be shown the modern, international parts of the city. In all there are 11 stops to discover on the Historical Route, the first of which is the port, ideal for cruise ship passengers.
- 1) Cruise Port.
- 2) Grand Socco (Place du 9 Avril 1947).
- 3) Moulay Hafid Palace.
- 4) Phoenician Tombs / Café Hafa.
- 5) Moulay Hafid Palace.
- 6) Place Faro.
- 7) Sahet el Oumane.
- 8) Tanger City Mall.
- 9) Villa Harris.
- 10) Manipolio (Beach).
- 11) Marina.
Spartel Route | 8 Stops:
At 1 hour 40 minutes this second route lets you journey to the outskirts of Tangier, through beautiful forests towards Cape Spartel. This scenic promontory is where the Atlantic and Mediterranean converge, and where you'll discover famous attractions such as Cap Spartel Lighthouse and the Caves of Hercules.
- 1) Socco Alto (Shopping Centre).
- 2) Park Rmilat.
- 3) Cape Spartel.
- 4) Caves of Hercules.
- 5) Cape Spartel.
- 6) Park Rmilat.
- 7) Royal Country Club of Tangier.
- 8) Socco Alto.
- All Year Round, Daily | Except Eid al-Adha.
- Digital Audio: English, Arabic, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, French, Italian and Portuguese.
Tour Times / Frequency:
- Apr - Oct: 09:00 to 18:00, every 30 minutes.
- Nov - Mar: 09:00 to 17:00, every 30 minutes.
- Three departures daily, inquire locally.
- Various, see Itinerary List above.
- Historical Route: 1 hour.
- Spartel Route: 1 hour 40 minutes.
- Audio Guide (Headphones Included).
- Printed Tour Map & Leaflet.