About The Teeling Distillery Tour:
The Teeling Whiskey Distillery is Dublin’s destination for whiskey fans, and for anyone with an interest in Dublin’s long association with Irish Whiskey. Located in the heart of Dublin city centre, in the historic Liberties, Teeling Whiskey Distillery is the first operational distillery in the city to open in 125 years and home to the Spirit of Dublin.
Experience the sights, sounds, smells and tastes of a fully operational distillery. The tours takes 45 minutes to 1 hour on average, and come in three varieties (see below). The different tasting options offer options to suit both first time whiskey drinkers and connoisseurs alike.
- Teeling Tasting | Savour a tipple of Teeling's flagship Small Batch Whiskey and a delicious seasonal cocktail.
- Trinity Tasting | Taste three award-winning whiskeys from Teeling's Trinity range: Small Batch, Single Grain & Single Malt.
- Distillery Select Tour | A sensory journey featuring Teeling's flagship whiskeys plus special varieties available exclusively at the distillery: Small Batch, Single Malt, Distillery Exclusive & Single Pot Still.
- All Year Round, Daily | Except Dec 24-26.
- Live English-Speaking Guides.
- 13-17 Newmarket, The Liberties, Dublin 8, D08 KD91.
schedule Opening Hours:
- Mon - Sun: 10:00 to 17:30.
- Approximately 1 hour.