• Important Info •
Get two top Belfast attractions plus a bus tour and save £7.50. Usual combined price is £35.50.
Opening Hours / Tour Times:
• Titanic Belfast*:
*15:00 indicates the time of last admission available with this ticket.
• SS Nomadic: View Hours.
• City Sightseeing Belfast: View Times.
Addresses / Departure Points:
• Titanic Belfast: 1 Olympic Way, Queens Road.
• SS Nomadic: Hamilton Dock, Queens Road.
• City Sightseeing Belfast: 20 stops (View Map).
Your Combo Ticket | What's Included?
- Skip-the-line Titanic Belfast Admission (last entry at 15:00).
- Entry to the SS Nomadic museum ship.
- 48-hour City Sightseeing Belfast bus tour ticket (valid from first use).
Note: Tickets for Titanic Belfast, SS Nomadic and City Sightseeing Belfast are issued separately, and can be picked up at the Irish Tour Tickets office (see below). Stop 19 on the bus tour sits directly opposite the ticket office.
Ticket Usage Instructions:
- After purchase your attraction/tour combo voucher will be sent immediately via email.
- Please print this voucher out and present it to staff at the Irish Tour Tickets office (view location). It will be exchanged for Titanic Belfast and SS Nomadic attraction tickets, along with a 48-hour City Sightseeing Belfast bus tour pass.
• City Sightseeing Belfast | See Details.
• Titanic Belfast Experience | See Details.
• SS Nomadic:
Before or after your visit to Titanic Belfast, access this real White Star Liner and experience its signature attraction - the 'Nomadic Experience'. This exhibition focuses on the ship's illustrious career and the lives of its crew. It's also an intriguing reflection on the fleeting phenomenon that was the golden age of Transatlantic travel. What makes the overall experience so uniquely immersive is that the Nomadic herself is an original from the same family as the RMS Olympic and Titanic. It even ferried some of the Titanic's most famous survivors to Southampton, from where they would set out on the doomed maiden voyage.
Everything throughout the ship's interior is authentic and excellently restored, allowing you to get as close as possible to being an international traveller in the 1910s without somehow venturing back in time. See the dramatic contrasts between the first-class quarters and crew quarters, then explore the nuts, rivets and machines that make everything function. In addition to traditional displays the SS Nomadic is also filled with fun interactive activities, such as dress-ups for the kids and puzzle games.