About The Titanic Belfast Museum:
Explore the history, voyage and ultimate fate of RMS Titanic at the award-winning Titanic Belfast Experience. Browse interactive displays, watch audiovisual presentations and climb aboard the thrilling Shipyard Ride. This combo ticket also includes admission to the SS Nomadic, the Ocean Exploration Centre (home to marine research exhibitions), and a 48-hour City Sightseeing Belfast bus tour pass*.
*Note: Tickets for Titanic Belfast, SS Nomadic and City Sightseeing Belfast are issued separately, and can be picked up at the Irish Tour Tickets office (view location). Stop 12 on the bus tour sits directly opposite the office.
- 1 Olympic Way, Queens Road.
schedule Opening Hours:
- January - March: 10:00 to 17:00 (Last Entry 15:15).
- April - May: 09:00 to 18:00 (Last Entry 16:15).
- June - July: 09:00 to 19:00 (Last Entry 17:15).
- August: 09:00 to 20:00 (Last Entry 18:15).
- September: 09:00 to 18:00 (Last Entry 16:15).
- October - December: 10:00 to 17:00 (Last Entry 15:15).
- Entry will be refused to those arriving later than the last entry times, in which case no refunds will be provided.
Before or after your visit to Titanic Belfast, access this real White Star Liner and experience its signature attraction - the 'Nomadic Experience'.
This exhibition focuses on the ship's illustrious career and the lives of its crew. It's also an intriguing reflection on the fleeting phenomenon that was the golden age of Transatlantic travel. What makes the overall experience so uniquely immersive is that the Nomadic herself is an original from the same family as the RMS Olympic and Titanic. It even ferried some of the Titanic's most famous survivors to Southampton, from where they would set out on the doomed maiden voyage.
Everything throughout the ship's interior is authentic and excellently restored, allowing you to get as close as possible to being an international traveller in the 1910s without somehow venturing back in time. See the dramatic contrasts between the first-class quarters and crew quarters, then explore the nuts, rivets and machines that make everything function. In addition to traditional displays the SS Nomadic is also filled with fun interactive activities, such as dress-ups for the kids and puzzle games.
- Hamilton Dock, Queens Road.
schedule Opening Hours:
- January - March: 11:00 to 17:00.
- April - May: 10:00 to 18:00.
- June - July: 10:00 to 19:00.
- August: 10:00 to 20:00.
- September: 10:00 to 18:00.
- October - December: 11:00 to 17:00.
- Last admission is 30 minutes before closing.
directions_bus | City Sightseeing Belfast Tour:
This entry ticket for the Titanic Belfast museum includes a 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus pass. Click/tap the link below to find out more about Belfast's official sightseeing tour.
- Click here for tour details.
pin_drop | 23 Stops:
- 1) Castle Place.
- 2) Customs House Square.
- 3) SSE Arena.
- 4) Titanic Belfast.
- 5) HMS Caroline (Book Tickets).
- 6) Parliament Buildings.
- 7) Belmont Road.
- 8) Holywood Road.
- 9) Lower Newtownards Road.
- 10) St. George’s Market.
- 11) Belfast City Hall.
- 12) Great Victoria Street (Irish Tour Tickets Office).
- 13) Dublin Road.
- 14) Shaftsbury Square.
- 15) University Road.
- 16) Eglantine Avenue.
- 17) Falls Road.
- 18) Falls Memorial Garden.
- 19) International Wall Murals.
- 20) Spectrum Tourist Information Centre.
- 21) Shankill Memorial Garden.
- 22) Crumlin Road Gaol (Book Tickets).
- 23) Donegall Street.