City Cruises & Tower of London Combo:
Join City Cruises and cast off from any of their five piers located along the banks of the River Thames. Hop-on and off at your leisure for 24 hours between piers at Westminster, the London Eye, Bankside, Tower Bridge and Greenwich. Enjoy either live or pre-recorded onboard audio commentary about London and its incredible 2000 year history. This combination ticket also includes entry to the Tower of London.
The thousand-year-old Tower of London is one of the city's oldest and most iconic landmarks. Each year thousands of tourists are drawn in by the grim allure of its darker side as a former high-security prison and dungeon for prolific prisoners during the Tudor era. Torture chambers and political intrigue are, however, just one aspect of this amazing fortress. Nowadays the keep and its surrounding buildings beguile visitors with age old displays of tradition, historical reenactments, and popular guided tours by Yeoman Warders, the famous 'Beefeaters' themselves.
- All Year Round, Daily.
Except December 25.
- Adult tickets aged 16-59 years.
- Child tickets aged 5-15 years.
- Senior tickets aged 60+ years.
- Student tickets aged 16+ years and in higher education with valid ID.
Children aged 4 years and under travel free.
Tower of London Address:
- London EC3N 4AB.
Tower Opening Hours | 2017:
- 1 March - 31 October: 09:00 to 17:30 (Tue-Sat) and 10:00 to 17:30 (Sun-Mon)*.
- 1 November - 28 February: 09:00 to 16:30 (Tue-Sat) and 10:00 to 16:30 (Sun-Mon)*.
*Last summer admission (17:00) and last winter admission (16:00).
Thames River Cruise:
This ticket for the Tower of London also includes 24 hour access to the London City Cruises hop-on hop-off boats.
- See here for more information on the cruise route for and details of onboard facilities.
- A timetable for the 2017-18 season is available to view/download here.