- Jan 2 - Oct 31, 2017.
Except Mondays, Feb 5, Mar 5 & May 1, 2017.
Tour Days / Times | 2017:
- Jan 1 - Mar 31: Tue, Sat & Sun at 12:00.
- Apr 1 - Oct 31: Tue - Sun at 10:00 & 12:00.
From April to October, Spanish language tours run on Tuesdays, Fridays & Sundays at 10:00.
Tour Departure Point:
- 10:00 Tour: Uffizi Gate No 3.
- 12:00 Tour: Uffizi Gate No 1.
Note: Voucher exchange required before departure point arrival, see Usage Instructions.
- Adult tickets aged 18+ years.
- Child tickets separated into two categories: (13-17 years) and (6-12 years).
Your Uffizi Tour | What's Included?
- English language tour of the Uffizi Gallery with a professional guide*.
- Skip-the-line Uffizi Gallery admission.
- 48-hour City Sightseeing Florence bus tour ticket.
*After your guided tour has ended, feel free to explore the Uffizi Gallery at your own pace until closing time. Bus tour tickets are issued at the same time as you check-in at the City Sightseeing Florence Visitor Centre.
Uffizi Gallery | Opening Hours & Address:
- The Uffizi Gallery is located at Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze.
- It's open from Tuesday to Sunday between 08:15-18:50, and is closed every Monday.
| City Sightseeing Florence Tour:
This guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery includes a 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus pass. Click/tap the link below to find out more about Florence's official sightseeing tour.
- Click here for tour details.