City Cruises & The View From The Shard Combo:
Join City Cruises and cast off from any of their four piers located along the banks of the River Thames. Hop-on and off at your leisure for 24 hours between piers at Westminster, the London Eye, Tower Bridge and Greenwich. Enjoy either live or pre-recorded onboard audio commentary about London and its incredible 2000 year history. This combination ticket also includes entry to The View from the Shard observation deck.
On a clear day there's no better way to take in the sweeping vistas of London's cityscape than to ascend to the recently opened observation levels of the Shard skyscraper. Guests will have access to free Wi-Fi, a gift shop and interactive 'Tell:Scopes', which automatically identify numerous London landmarks and offer commentary in up to 10 languages. The View's pinnacle is the level 72 observation deck, a vantage point that is partially open air.
Stand an incredible 800ft above London's streets as you peer out from the pyramidal glasswork of Western Europe's tallest building. You won't find a better view across the city with a line of sight extending as far as 40 miles!
- All Year Round, Daily | Except December 25.
- 32 London Bridge St, London SE1 9SG.
Shard Opening Hours | 2019:
- Please view current opening times here.
Thames River Cruise:
This ticket for the View from the Shard also includes 24 hour access to the London City Cruises hop-on hop-off boats.
- See here for more information on the cruise route and details of onboard facilities.
- London City Cruise boats generally operate from 10:00 to 18:00, every 40 minutes. This is a rough guideline based on the first departure from Westminster Pier. Always check locally available timetables.