About Virtual Room Sydney:
The future of entertainment is now here with Virtual Room - the world’s best team-based virtual reality experience located right in the heart of Sydney. Blending the escape room concept with a full 3D cinematic experience to deliver a unique, immersive and mind-blowing adventure lasting 40-50 minutes.
Played in groups of 2, 3 or 4 players, where each player has their own dedicated room - you will join each other in the virtual world where you can talk to each other, walk around, bend, throw objects and collaborate to solve the mission. Your mission is to save the world and your team will travel back into historical time periods such as ancient Egypt and the moon landing to solve the puzzles and challenges.
Guaranteed no motion sickness unlike inferior VR experiences (e.g. ones where you are sitting down or using poor quality VR headsets). It’s unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before - immersion, freedom, adrenaline, the ultimate thrill! If you’re up for the challenge, build your team now and join the adventure.
- All Year Round, Daily.
headset Available Languages:
- Time Travel Cpt 1: English, French, Dutch, German, Portuguese, Mandarin and Greek.
- Time Travel Cpt 2: English, French, Dutch, Portuguese and Mandarin.
- Are We Dead?: English and French.
schedule Game Times:
- Every 60 minutes from 10:00 (first game) to 21:00 (last game).
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your indicated tour departure time.
- Level 5, 393 George St, Sydney NSW 2000.
- Approx. 1 hour per game - 10 minute briefing plus 40-50 minutes to solve the room puzzles.
- The minimum age of participation is 10 years.
- Children aged between 10-17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Unfortunately, due to safety reasons, the Virtual Room Sydney experience is not accessible to wheelchair users.
- Food & Drink.
- Hotel Pick-Up & Drop-Off.