- All Year Round, Daily.
- Live English-speaking guides.
- Digital Audio: English, Czech, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Russian.
Tour Times / Frequency:
- Bus Tour: 10:20-16:20, every 45 minutes.
- River Cruise | Apr-Nov: Mon-Sun, 11:00 & 16:00.
- River Cruise | Dec-Mar: (Mon-Thu, 16:00) and (Fri-Sun, 11:00 & 16:00).
- Bus Tour: Various, see Map Download.
- River Cruise: River Embankment by Štefánikův Most, Mooring Point 17.
- Bus Tour: 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
- River Cruise: 1 Hour.
- Adult tickets aged 16+ years.
- Child tickets aged 5-15 years.
Children aged 4 years and under travel free.
Vltava River Sightseeing Cruise:
A boat trip across the Vltava River is the perfect compliment to any Prague city break. You'll gain new and invaluable insights into the natural and architectural beauty of the Czech capital. To begin your sightseeing cruise head along to the Central River Embankment (location detailed on map below) for either 11:00 or 16:00. Staff from City Sightseeing Prague will welcome you onboard for a relaxing 1-hour journey that includes stunning views of Stare Mesto, Letná Park, Charles Bridge and more.
Prague City Bus Tour:
The City Sightseeing Prague Tour is one of few we know of that starts off with a leisurely walking tour. This is partly by design, partly out of necessity. Large vehicles are not allowed in the historic Old Town, but this only adds to the experience. Once you're in Prague head along to Old Town Square, where staff will exchange your email voucher for 48-hour bus and boat tour tickets. They'll then take you on an easterly route towards the first bus stop at Na Florenci Street 21. Along the way you'll see the Church of Our Lady before Týn, the Grevin Museum, the Municipal Concert House and more.
After arriving at the first bus tour stop you'll have complete freedom to come and go as much you please between its 8 hop-on hop-off stops. New buses arrive every 45 minutes, giving you plenty of time to explore key attractions such as Prague Castle, Strahov Monastery and Kampa Island.