About Torres Bermejas:
For over 40 years Torres Bermejas has been wowing visitors with nightly Flamenco Shows. The venue is designed as an accurate reproduction of the Alhambra of Granada, a famous Moorish palace in Andalusia. From 21:30 till 01:30, enjoy a choreographed spectacle put on by the 20-strong troupe of professional guitarists, singers and dancers.
The internationally renowned team will perform in a number of wonderful styles from Soleá to Alegría and Siguiriya to Martinete. As the venue is a themed bar/restaurant you will have the option of watching the show with a drink, or with drinks and dinner.
- Jan 1 - Dec 30, 2018: Daily.
- First Show: 19:00.
- Second Show: 21:00.
- *You're kindly asked to arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of your scheduled show.
- Calle Mesonero Romanos, 11, 28013 Madrid.
- Shows last 80 minutes.
- Red wine (D.O Rioja) or White wine (D.O Rueda).
- Still water.
- Vichyssoise with Crispy Leeks and Basil.
- Grilled Tuna with Pickled Vegetables.
- Peach Tatin with Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Assortment of Iberian Appetisers.
- Paella mixed Vermilion Towers (Valencian Style).
- Cheese Flan.
- Fresh mixed greens and tomato with citrus vinaigrette and honey drizzle.
- Grilled steak with pepper butter and vegetables.
- White chocolate pyramid and raspberry coulis passion fruit.