Evan Evans operate the Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Bath Tour daily during their summer season. The tour's main departure point in London is the Victoria Coach Station (164 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TP) at 08:45. The tour finishes at around 18:00 and returns to the Victoria Train Station.
This is a guided tour, but each person will be provided with their own VOX Radioguide®. This headset device is designed to ensure you hear the guide clearly and never miss a word of amazing history.
Admission to Warwick Castle and Shakespeare's Birthplace is included in the tour price, as is a scenic walking tour of Oxford.
- April 1 - October 31, 2017: Daily.
- November 1, 2017 - March 31, 2018: Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Live English-speaking guide with VOX Radioguide®.
- 08:45 (Depart) - 18:45 (Arrive Back).
- Victoria Coach Station.
- Approximately 10 hours.
- Folding Wheelchairs can be stored on the coaches.
- Toilets - The coaches do not have onboard toilets, however, tours do include regular toilet stops.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Lunch - However a break for refreshments is included.
- Adult tickets aged 17-59 years.
- Child tickets aged 3-16 years.
- Senior tickets aged 60+ years.
- Student tickets require presentation of valid higher education ID at departure point.
- Family tickets include 2 adults and 2 children.