Evan Evans operate the Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Bath Tour daily during their summer season. The tour's main departure point in London is the Victoria Coach Station (164 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TP) at 08:30. The tour finishes at around 18:30 and returns to the Victoria Train Station.
This is a guided tour, but each person will be provided with their own VOX Radioguide®. This headset device is designed to ensure you hear the guide clearly and never miss a word of amazing history.
Admission to Warwick Castle and Shakespeare's Birthplace is included in the tour price, as is a scenic walking tour of Oxford.
- Jan 03 - Mar 31, 2019: Mon, Wed and Sat.
- Apr 1 - Oct 31, 2019: Daily.
- Nov 1, 2019 - Mar 31, 2020: Mon, Wed and Sat.
- Live English-speaking guide with VOX Radioguide®.
schedule Tour Times:
- 08:30 (Depart) - 18:30 (Arrive Back).
place Departure Point:
- Victoria Coach Station.
- Approximately 10 hours.
- Folding Wheelchairs can be stored on the coaches.
- Toilets - The coaches do not have onboard toilets, however, tours do include regular toilet stops.
- Hotel Pick-Up And Drop-Off.
- Lunch - However a break for refreshments is included.
receipt Ticket Types:
- Adult tickets aged 17-59 years.
- Child tickets aged 3-16 years.
- Senior tickets aged 60+ years.
- Student tickets require presentation of valid higher education ID at departure point.
- Family tickets include 2 adults and 2 children.