About The Windsor, Stonehenge And Oxford Tour:
If you've ever wanted to visit the official palace of the English Royal family or the seat of learning for famous literary figures such as J.R.R. Tolkien and Lewis Carroll, then this Evan Evans tour is just what you need. You'll receive admission to Windsor Castle and the lavish State Apartments as well as St. George's Chapel, burial place of Henry VIII.
At Oxford there will be a chance to walk around the various prestigious colleges composing the University of Oxford, namely, Magdalen and Christ Church College. This tour also grants admission to Stonehenge, where you can hear all about the site's prehistoric mysteries.
Evan Evans operate the Windsor, Stonehenge and Oxford Tour daily. The tour's main departure point in London is the Victoria Coach Station (164 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TP) at 08:00. The tour finishes at around 19:00 and returns to the Victoria Train Station.
This is a guided tour, but each person will be provided with their own VOX Radioguide®. This headset device is designed to ensure you hear the guide clearly and never miss a word of amazing history.
Admission to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge is included in the tour price. It must be noted, however, that as the official working palace Windsor Castle admissions are subject to certain restrictions. Stonehenge is also closed off to this tour for the June 20-21st summer solstice to allow for various pagan and druidic ceremonies.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- Windsor Castle Audio Guide: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian and Mandarin.
- Stonehenge Audio Guide: English, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, German, French, Dutch, Swedish, Russian and Mandarin.
- Oxford Walking Tour: Live English-speaking guide with VOX Radioguide®.
schedule Tour Times:
- 08:00 (Depart) - 19:00 (Arrive Back).
place Departure Point:
- Victoria Coach Station.
- Approximately 11 hours.
- Folding Wheelchairs can be stored on the coaches.
- Toilets - The coaches do not have onboard toilets, however, tours do include regular toilet stops.
- Hotel Pick-Up And Drop-Off.
- Lunch - However a break for refreshments is included.