About The Wine & Tapas Tasting Experience:
Introduce yourself to the colours and fragrances of Spanish wine during your trip to Barcelona. This one and half hour wine tasting experience takes place every week from Monday to Friday in the city's 'Tours, Tapas & Friends Gastronomic Centre'.
Riedel glasses at the ready you'll enter their comfortable on-site wine shop. This place boasts over 500 different wine varieties, 5 of which will be chosen to grace your palate by a professional wine tasting expert. Each sample is complimented by a delicious platter of Spanish tapas, each one featuring a distinctive selection designed to refresh the taste buds.
As the session unfolds your guide will provide a detailed description of the differences between the wines, their backgrounds and ideal accompaniments.
At the end of the tasting experience you're more than welcome to stay in the bar and continue tasting other regional wine varieties, and even order up a local dish to go with your favourite*. The aim of this activity is to immerse you in a genuine wine tasting experience right in the heart of Barcelona.
*Extra tastings and food orders are at your own expense.
Season | 2018:
- Jan 2 - Feb 28: Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Mar 1 - Sept 30: Monday to Friday.
- Oct 01 - Dec 31: Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- English-speaking gourmet guide.
- 12:00 and 18:00.
- Tours, Tapas & Friends Gastronomic Centre (Carrer del Pintor Fortuny, 12, 08001 Barcelona) - In front of Hotel Silken Ramblas.
- 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
- Adult tickets include all persons aged 18 years and over.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Transport to and from the departure point.