About Zoomarine Water Park:
Located in Portugal's Guia parish near Albufeira, Zoomarine Algarve is a sprawling water park offering fun rides, open-air pools and amazing marine wildlife displays. With this entry ticket you can watch presentations featuring dolphins, seals, sea lions, tropical birds, and birds of prey, as well as explore an aquarium housing sharks and other sea creatures. A 4D Cinema, exhibition centre, attractions and access to Zoomarine Beach are also included.
Select either a 1 or 2-day ticket when you book. The second day on a 2-day ticket can be used up to 10 days after the first visit. If you choose this option please present your ticket voucher to a member of staff at the '2nd Day Entrance' office, where you will be issued with a bracelet entitling you to the return visit.
- March 1 - November 3, 2018: Daily.
- See Important Information for exceptions.
- March 1-31: 10:00 to 17:00.
- April 1 - June 24: 10:00 to 18:00.
- June 25 - September 7: 10:00 to 19:30.
- September 8-30: 10:00 to 18:00.
- October 1 - November 3: 10:00 to 17:00.
- EN 125, KM 65, Guia, 8201-864 Albufeira.
- Wheelchair Accessible.
- Food & Drink Stalls (Separate Cost).
- Picnic Area With Seats & Tables.
- Free Parking.
- Dolphin Emotions Experience.
- Transportation To Park.
- Food & Drink.